ISBN-10: 7-30-128251-6, 7301282516
ISBN-13: 978-7-30-128251-9, 9787301282519
English Title: Chinese Breeze: Wrong, wrong, wrong (2nd Edition)
Level: Chinese Breeze - Graded Reader Series Level 1 (300 word) level
Chinese Title: 汉语风 - 中文分级系列读物 - 第1级 (300词级): 错错错 (第二版)
Shipping Weight: 160g
Size: 140mm x 203mm
Language: simplified Chinese, vocabulary additionally in pinyin and English
Publisher: Peking University Press
Wrong, wrong, wrong, from Chinese Breeze - Graded Reader Series Level 1 (300 Word Level).
MP3 files can be downloaded from the link at the back of the book (.rar archive has to be unpacked with software, so the MP3 files can be played). Alternatively scan the QR-Code from the back of the book with you mobile device. There are slow and normal speed files available. We do not offer support for download related questions.
To check if a reader of this series is at your reading level, try to read the following introduction of the story. If the introduction is comprehensible, you will have the ability to understand the full story of this book. Otherwise check other volumes of Chinese Breeze at a different level.
June 8. Beijing. A pretty girl lies dead on the floor of her luxury home. A slip of paper found on her body reads, “I’m tired. Let me leave…...” At the bottom of the slip is a signature: Shuang-shuang. Shuang-shuang has a twin-sister called Dui-dui. The two girls look so similar that others can hardly tell who’s who. Is the one who died really Shuang-shuang? Then where is Dui-dui? If the one who died is Dui-dui as someone claimed, then why is the signature on the slip Shuang-shuang?
About Chinese Breeze (Hànyǔ Fēng)
Chinese Breeze (Hànyǔ Fēng) is a large and innovative Chinese graded reader series which offers over 60 titles of enjoyable stories at eight language levels. It is designed for college and secondary school Chinese language learners from beginning to advanced levels (including AP Chinese students), offering them a new opportunity to read for pleasure and simultaneously developing real fluency, building confidence, and increasing motivation for Chinese learning.
Hànyǔ Fēng has the following main features:
- Eight carefully graded levels increasing from 8,000 to 30,000 characters in length;
- Wide choice of topics, including detective, adventure, romance, fantasy, science fiction, society, biography, legend etc. to meet the diverse interests of adult and young learners;
- Careful selection of most useful vocabulary for actual communication in modern standard Chinese;
- Carefully controlled distribution of vocabulary, highly recycled base words in various contexts;
- Easy to understand, low new word density, and convenient new word glosses and indexes. In lower level readers, new word density is limited to 1.5 - 2%. All new words are conveniently glossed with footnotes upon first apperance;
- Mostly original stories crafted by professional writers teamed with pedagogical experts;
- Attractive plots;
- Authentic and engaging language;
- Fully illustrated texts with appealing layouts;
- A variety of activities with answer keys;
- Accompanying MP3 download available with two (normal and slow) speed choices.