- Prepayment by Bank Transfer. Prepayment to our German bank account.*
- Prepayment with Paypal. For manual payments please use email@example.com to transfer money. Learn More. You will be charged immediately after conclusion of the contract.
- Purchase on account. Pay after receiving the shipment by bank transfer to our German bank account. Only possible for customers in Germany and Austria. When choosing this payment option, the bill and shipping address must be identical and correspond to your private or company address.
*Hints prepayment by bank transfer
The payment method "prepayment by bank transfer" is offered for all countries from the SEPA payment area except Switzerland, these are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Requirements to use (SEPA)- Bank Transfers:
- the payment is in Euro (abbr. EUR);
- your account is in one of the above mentioned countries.
- you state beneficiary, our IBAN (International Bank Account Number) and BIC / SWIFT (Bank Identification Code). This data will be emailed to you after your order.
- select price system SHARE (charge sharing). In the case of online banking, this is partially filled in automatically by standardized international transfer forms (EU standard transfer or SEPA transfer);
- As referring person your name, your bank account number and the associated bank code or your IBAN, as well as the date.
Orders from countries other than the Sepa payment room and customers from Switzerland can only pay with Paypal. We do not charge any payment fees or surcharges for payment methods.